We understand that contractors face unique situations and challenges, and that out-of-the-box software may not meet their needs 100% of the time. Each subset of construction has its own procedures, standards, and quirks as well. So rather than forcing a unique situation into a cookie-cutter solution, we work with our clients to build a custom solution just right for them.
Whether the job is tweaking an off-the-shelf product, integrating new and existing systems, creating complex reports and dashboards, or building something new and exciting from scratch, we can help. Our business approach combined with a high level of technical know-how, and an experienced team with 25+ years serving the construction industry, make us an ideal partner for any custom development project you may have.
Here are just a few projects we’ve created:
- Developed custom applications to integrate with current systems
- Created a solution for a legacy application and migrated it to new systems
- Integrated web functionality into legacy and new applications
- Created reports, dashboards and tools for reporting and efficiency analysis
- Performed business consulting to assist in designing new applications
At Common Sense Solutions, we not only get satisfaction out of helping our clients solve technical issues, but also by seeing them prosper through the use of their new technology. After all, writing good code is only a small part of what makes a project successful. Here’s what you can expect with every project we partner with you on:
- We’ll take the time to understand your business processes and industry needs.
- Our project team will translate your requirements, budget and schedule into a plan that both you and our development team can understand.
- Using the best technical methodology available, our development team will build your application to meet your project’s requirements.
- We will keep you informed and in the loop every step of the way.