Demolition Contractor Software
Demolition contractors require powerful solutions to help them handle job costing, accounting, equipment management and more. As a demolition contractor, one of your most distinctive needs is a steady understanding of how your equipment is faring. You need to be able to schedule jobs around your equipment as well as how much each piece in your fleet is costing you. That’s why ComputerEase has developed best-in-class equipment costing and equipment management solutions in our software for demolition contractors.
Our core Job Costing solution includes key unit costing features as well, which gives you an easy way to track one of the most important metrics for judging your job performance. Our flexible billing options allow you to create invoices your way, whether that’s AIA billing, unit billing or any other method you need.
Of course, that’s not all! ComputerEase offers a wide variety of advantages for demolition contractors, including:
- Fleet Management to track your equipment and company trucks, vans and cars
- Powerful Field-to-Office features such as daily logs, timesheets and more!
- Flexible Billing options like AIA Billing, Unit Billing and more!
- Document Control (Change Orders, Invoices, etc.)
- Superior job costing to ensure you profit on every job
- Much More!
Computerease proudly strives to meet the needs of contractors of every size and industry. Request more info in the sidebar today to find out how our demolition contractor software can address your company’s unique needs!