New Year Checklist
Thu, Jan 9, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
Start the New Year off in the right direction and ensure that your system is setup so that it will work for you. We will review a checklist of items and the recommended processes that should be completed on a monthly basis.
The 3 Biggest Software Disasters for Contractors – And How To Avoid Them
Wed, January 29, 2020 11:00 – 11:30am CST
Frustrated using several different systems to run your business? Not getting accurate answers fast enough? If your current software isn’t helping you run your business more efficiently, this is one webinar you’ll definitely want to attend!
We have created a software solution that covers everything you need to run your business with greater efficiency — as well as improve the vision on your bottom line!
Join us for a sneak peak of our integrated solution for mechanical contractors of all kinds.
We’ll show you an end to end solution that:
• Provides sales/bid pipeline visibility
• Automates workflows for preparing project bids
• Allows you to create complex proposals within the system
• Has the flexibility to automate project start-up activities
• Can track complex commission plans and splits
• Provides 360 degree view of all client information – jobs, service sites, work orders and all related communication activity
• Provides mobile capability for sales and service
• Has an integrated Business Information (BI) tool for graphical analysis
• Much more!
Payroll Tips and Tricks
Thu, Feb 20, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
Learn shortcuts and time saving methods for entering employee time entries. We will review how time can be imported, tracking employee absences, tracking sick and vacation time and the payroll center for troubleshooting and identifying potential issues.
Is Job Costing Working for you?
Thu, Mar 19, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Ensure your job cost pieces are in place. This webinar will review the critical components for job setup including importing budgets. We will review job reporting, forecasting, the change order process and recommended job close out procedures.
Accounts Receivable Apply Payments Review
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Review of entering and applying payments for cash received, customer adjustments, bad debts and reports.