Where do small businesses turn for IT help? Large businesses have the luxury of in-house help desk teams to provide a point of contact for users to get answers to questions, troubleshooting, and solving problems.
Common Sense Solutions thinks it’s only fair that small businesses should have the same resources available to them, so we built a helpdesk solution just for small businesses. Here are a few of the services our helpdesk team provides:
- User support for issues related to desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other peripheral devices.
- Set up and configure computers for new users
- Help with your MS Office or Office 365 questions
- Vendor support – internet provider, copier, specialty software – you name, we’ll help you with it
- We have a telecom team that can handle telephone infrastructure such as VoIP, telephone hardware, security cameras or videoconferencing.
- If it doesn’t fall into one of the above categories, we can handle it too. You’d be surprised at the requests we get. Just ask!
“The customer service of CSS is A+. I really enjoy working with their team of professional technicians and know that if our issue is complex, it will not be left unaddressed but will be elevated to find a solution.
In today’s world of identity threats and cyber scares, it is imperative to have the support of an IT company that takes pride in its business and performance, placing customer satisfaction at the top of the list while staying current with the latest in technology.”
“You guys always go above my expectations…..THANK YOU”