Office 365 is the Microsoft cloud product that combines the office applications you’re already familiar with, and integrates powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security.
Maybe you’ve been thinking about moving to 365, or maybe you already have it, but just aren’t utilizing all of its capabilities. Most companies don’t have the expertise in house to fully manage the platform, and supporting and managing Office 365 can be complex and time consuming.
No matter what your situation, Common Sense Solutions can help get you set up on Office 365, assist in maintaining it, or help with special projects along the way, including:
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Resolving issues with email, file sharing, web conferencing and more
- Setting up and deploying Office 365 security services
- Conducting training sessions
- Handling all your users Office 365 support questions
Don’t know a lot about Microsoft Office 365? Here are some features:
- Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Applications you already know, but use them from the cloud and access them from any device.
- OneDrive. A desktop folder that automatically uploads and syncs to the cloud for access from all your devices. No longer have multiple versions in different places.
- Antispam and antimalware protection kept up-to-date to keep your information protected.
- Microsoft Teams. Stay connected with chat. Meet and collaborate through online meetings, file sharing, and calling. Host audio and video web meetings with anyone inside or outside your organization. Call from anywhere, and never have to ask “who just joined?” ever again!
- SharePoint document management and storage. Store all your files in one place. Upload, organize, and easily share documents with people both inside and outside your organization. Track your changes and restore earlier versions with version control.
“he response time was EXCELLENT!!! Thank you for getting on it so quickly.”
Want to learn more about Microsoft Office 365?
Contact us today for a free demo.