The Project Management Suite in ComputerEase includes multiple components to help builders and contractors streamline every aspect of project management. Whether you’re looking to track and control important documents, easily integrate record meeting minutes, or need a simple solution to job scheduling, ComputerEase Project Management Software has the answers. Our Project Management Software Suite includes these components:
- Document Tracking
- Document Processing
- Meeting Minutes
- Resource Management
Construction Document Management. The best documented contractor always wins.
Creating and managing important construction job documents can be a major burden. Construction documentation grows every day as a project adds new subcontractors and change orders. It can be dangerously easy to lose track, letting important documents slip through the cracks, causing delays and costing you money. It could even put you at legal risk.
ComputerEase offers comprehensive Document Management software so you have robust logs to keep track of all your critical documents at every step of the way, including:
- General Correspondence
- Change Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Subcontract Agreements
Each log shows you at a glance where every document stands and what needs to be done to move it along in the process, from the initial request through the final approval.
Your team leaders can also instantly submit all the critical data you need from the field, including job site pictures, keeping you up to date on everything that’s happening on every job.
Good document management software turns document chaos into document control.
Once you have a schedule built for a job, you need to be able to assign the right workers, subcontractors and equipment. As part of our Project Management Suite, resource management and job scheduling work hand in hand to give you a comprehensive solution for all of your jobs.
Build your schedule directly in the project timeline or use the resource management module’s Magnet Board, an easy, intuitive drag-and-drop interface that displays all the information you need to build an effective schedule. With an overview of the right people, the right equipment, the right jobs and the work that needs to be done, you can build a schedule with right resources every time.
A successfully executed job schedule equals timely and profitable jobs.
Many contractors, regardless of size, struggle with completing projects profitably and on time — despite their best efforts. Scheduling problems include:
- Scheduled tasks assigned in the wrong order
- Job schedules requiring equipment or skilled workers at two different jobs on the same day
- Inability to balance workloads across various projects
- Unexpected weather delays with no way to quickly rebalance
Plan your work and then work your plan.
Successful planning includes:
- Laying out the project timeline for each phase of a project
- Knowing where the critical interdependencies lie within the timeline
- Effectively allocating resources for each task
- Using Pop-up Scheduling Notes to create reminders for subcontractors and staff
- Balancing your workload to ensure that your active job sites are using resources efficiently
- Adjusting your job schedules as the project progresses to account for outside factors