Many contractors, regardless of size, struggle with the task of completing projects profitably and on time. Problems often occur despite their best efforts at job scheduling. ComputerEase can solve or prevent these problems.
- Schedules assigning tasks in the wrong order
- Job schedules require equipment or skilled workers at two different jobs on the same day
- Inability to balance workloads across various projects
- Unexpected weather delays affect a job schedule with no way to quickly rebalance
To be successful in the construction industry, you need to plan your work and then work your plan.
Successful planning includes:
- Laying out the project timeline for each phase of a project
- Knowing where the critical interdependencies lie within the timeline
- Effectively allocating resources for each task
- Using Pop-up Scheduling Notes to create reminders for subcontractors and staff
- Balancing your workload to ensure that your active job sites are using resources efficiently
- Adjusting your job schedules as the project progresses to account for outside factors
ComputerEase’s Project Management Suite provides you with an intelligent and intuitive Scheduling module that accommodates all aspects of successful planning. This allows you to successfully work your plan. A successfully executed job schedule equals timely and profitable jobs.