Small business owners worry about threats that can interrupt or fail their business operations – losing a good employee, unexpected financial burdens, a lawsuit, or a cyberattack on their network. Let us help take one of those worries off your plate. Common Sense Solutions has helped to protect our clients’ networks for over 25 years with products, services and support in the following areas:
- Create strong security policies to control access to users on your network.
- Install, configure and maintain antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Keep your software up-to-date and patched to prevent cyberattackers from finding a way in to access your data.
- Install, configure and maintain email security software to filter out incoming threats and prevent outgoing messages from sharing certain data.
- Train your employees on best practices to avoid suspicious emails and other security threats.
- Install, configure and maintain an appropriate firewall — the gatekeeper between your network and the internet.
- Implement mobile device security measures and software.
- Implement web security software limiting internet access for employees preventing them from accessing sites they shouldn’t, and blocking other web-based threats.
Now’s a great time to look at a solution built specifically with your company in mind, we’re here to help you grow.
The customer service of CSS is A+. I really enjoy working with their team of professional technicians and know that if our issue is complex, it will not be left unaddressed but will be elevated to find a solution.
In today’s world of identity threats and cyber scares, it is imperative to have the support of an IT company that takes pride in its business and performance, placing customer satisfaction at the top of the list while staying current with the latest in technology.